Donna Hope Credentials – Donna Hope, MMS/CCC is a speech-language pathologist and director of the American English School in Atlanta, Georgia USA. She has specialized in adult speech and language since 1974.
- MMS (Master of Medical Science) from Emory University School of Medicine, 1974. Major in Communication Disorders.
- BA from the University of Georgia, 1972. Major in English.
Ms. Hope has lectured internationally on accent reduction to speech-language pathologists, ESOL instructors and others.
Medical Speech-Language Pathology
Ms. Hope has worked extensively in the diagnosis and treatment of neurological speech-language-swallowing disorders in both Chicago, IL and Atlanta, GA. Her affiliations have included a variety of medical settings. She has also lectured in the area of aphasia to speech-language pathologists, physicians, medical personnel and patients-families.
- Emory University – Office of Education Fellowship; V.A. Traineeship
- University of Georgia – magna cum laude; Phi Beta Kappa
- Northwestern University – IAL Voice Institute Scholarship
- Northwestern University – Dysphagia Study Scholarship