Theses, dissertations, research papers, product instructions & manuals, advertising copy, and other business communications are revised into well-written English.
- English has become the standard language in many professional journals.
- It has become the standard langage of presentation at many conferences.
- Business communications and product literature are often in English.
- Many international students must write theses and dissertations in English.
Although the writing of international students and professionals often demonstrates a relatively good command of English, it may also reflect:
- a degree of ambiguity in the expression of ideas,
- errors and inconsistencies in grammar and punctuation, and
- less-than-optimal word choice
Such difficulties result in writing which does not equal in style, clarity, or fluency that which the author is capable of producing in his/her native language.
Such limitations can be removed through the English revision service offered here.
Examples of successful revisions include publication of research articles in Neurology (2), a journal with a 15 per cent acceptance rate; Corporate Finance; and several other pharmaceutical, medical, agricultural and finance journals.