- Attention is paid to word choice, grammar, punctuation, and consistency.
- Ambiguous language is clarified.
- Care is taken to preserve the author's original ideas and style.
- Consultation with the author in order to clarify meaning, as needed, is included.
- Legends are included in the revision at the per page rate.
- Plan One: One reply to the author's questions regarding the revised manuscript is included at no charge. Communication is normally by e-mail.
- Plan Two: An alternate fee schedule allows two replies or additional partial revisions within a one-year period. This fee schedule may be preferred by authors who anticipate that further revision of a manuscript may be necessary after it has been submitted to a professional journal.
Revision does not include:
- The manuscript style is not adjusted to a particular journal.
- References are neither checked nor revised.
- Page size: 8-1/2" x 11" letter size (U.S.) or A4 (international)
- Double-spaced text. 12-point type.
- Please allow 7-10 days after receipt of the manuscript, plus return mailing time (as appropriate). Most manuscripts are, however, returned by e-mail.
- Faster turnaround time is often possible at no extra charge.
- 24-to-48 hour turnaround is available for an additional fee.